An Arizona judge says police can immediately start enforcing the “show me your papers” provision of the state’s controversial immigration law, marking another legal milestone in the two-year battle between Gov. Jan Brewer and the Obama administration over the handling of undocumented immigrants.
An AZ judge has given the go ahead, and effective immediately, police in the state can ask an individual for proof of legal status if said individual is ‘suspected’ of being undocumented.
via LA TIMES
- ontopofyou reblogged this from the-uncensored-she
- sick-of-slick-suzukis reblogged this from afrometaphysic
- sassyguadalupana reblogged this from the-uncensored-she
- erisandkallisti likes this
- sempreavanti-senzapaura reblogged this from mycuentame
- cyborgxmermaid likes this
- projectdelaney reblogged this from immigrantstories
- aguantacorazon reblogged this from kb0o1
- kb0o1 reblogged this from mycuentame and added:
- adastra24 reblogged this from mycuentame
- mycuentame posted this