JFC it even showed up in a journal article I was reading today. The “exotic, traditional beliefs” that some non-Western cultures hold about mental illness etiology.
I MEAN COME ON YOU GUYS. YOU’RE SMART PEOPLE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING PUTTING ‘EXOTIC’ IN THERE? IT DOESN’T EVEN MAKE SENSE.
- ayanmo likes this
- aka14kgold likes this
- cannelledusoleil reblogged this from immigrantstories
- cannelledusoleil likes this
- verosays likes this
- immigrantstories reblogged this from notablyindigo
- horsestoe likes this
- konnichiwahabibisan said: Ugh that word is the bane of my existence. Ugh ugh ugh
- konnichiwahabibisan likes this