Support Obama’s New Immigration Policy!
The Obama Administration has announced a new immigration policy that will stop deportations and give work permits to eligible undocumented youth.
To be eligible, individuals must have entered the US before they were 16 and be under 30, been here for at least 5 years, have no criminal record, and be in school, have their high school diploma or GED, or be a honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or armed forces.
This policy will not only protect the 1,000,000 individuals that are expected to come forward, but will give them a chance to participate in the country that they call home.
Unfortunately, Republicans in Congress are already trying to fight this policy — one has even said they are going to sue the Obama Administration.
Please show Republicans in Congress that we support Obama’s new immigration policy and undocumented youth!
- dreamerdreamingonadream reblogged this from immigrantstories
- futureinlimbo likes this
- blackbeatnik reblogged this from immigrantstories
- sacalascervezas likes this
- cunning-ly likes this
- ryanjdavis likes this
- creativemixture likes this
- shuvva likes this
- lord-kitschener likes this
- debbie-do777 likes this
- vindictive-pleasure likes this
- somebodysparty likes this
- einekleineclopinette likes this
- hoodish likes this